Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Days of Our LIves Views: Jennifer Horton Devereaux



Wow!  A whole year has gone by and I’ve slept through it literally!  Being in a coma for the last year—so much has happened while I was asleep.  First off, Eve’s in prison for pushing me off the balcony the night I finally married Jack, despite her claims she’s innocent.

Justin and Kayla are an item after Adrienne was killed in a car accident by Will Horton, who’s in prison and Ben Weston is his cellmate after he supposedly killed his sister, Jordan.  Ciara is determined to prove Ben’s innocent of Jordan’s murder.

JJ is a mess mourning Haley’s death and not doing well at all as he seems to regressed to taking drugs.  When will things turn around for my son.  He’s been through so much!

Sarah’s daughter, MacKenzie (Mickey) has been kidnapped and Ciara has put herself in danger trying to bring the baby home.

On a good note, Abigail and Chad are back, but they are clearly hiding something.  And Julie is alive after receiving Stefan’s heart.

But the most troubling thins is I can’t remember who pushed me off the balcony one year ago…..

No comments:

Post a Comment