Monday, August 15, 2016

The Surprisingly Normal Thing Tyler Christopher Did on His Summer Vacation

The Surprisingly Normal Thing Tyler Christopher Did on His Summer Vacation While rumors ran wild about contract issues and drama behind Tyler Christopher’s sudden General Hospital departure, it turns out the real story is a lot more like real life and less like a soap. A Much-Needed Break Christopher announced at the GH Fan Club Weekend that he’s returning to the show this fall (likely September, but no official airdate yet), but admitted that he just needed a well-deserved breather from the daily grind of soaps. “In 20 years, I’ve never taken a vacation, even though you’re allowed to,” Christopher said in the August 29 issue of ABC Soaps in Depth. “I was getting overwhelmed.” So, during his break, Christopher did what many dads do and hung out around the house and spent time with his kids–Greysun, 6, and Boheme, 1. “This was my vacation,” he told In Depth. “Fixing my home and playing with my kids.” He admitted the break was worth it. “I’m having a good summer, hanging out with my family. The kids enjoy seeing me home all summer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment