Monday, August 19, 2019

Days of Our Lives Views


Each week I will be covering the viewpoint of Days of Our Lives’ characters as I see them.  This week’s segment will be Gabi Hernandez and her love/hate relationship with Stefan DiMera.

Gabi Hernandez-DiMera

Ooh!   How I hate Stefan DiMera!  Yeah!  I know I married the man!  And Omigosh!  The sex is great!  But I still hate him and want to take everything from him just like he did when he framed me for Andre’s murder!

Stefan didn’t know what hit him when I kicked him out of the DiMera mansion after he signed everything over to me!  But it was my plan all along!  The sex was just a game in my quest to bring Stefan down.

It’s Rafe’s questioning my motives after Stefan was framed for kidnapping Ted Laurent and Kate Roberts and now being framed for Ted Laurent’s murder.  I know Stefan is innocent of those crimes but Rafe is speculating my feelings for Stefan?  
 
But the really weird thing is the mask I pulled off of Nicole Walker during our struggle, only to reveal Kristen DiMera?  So Nicole walker isn’t alive and Kristen has been posing as Nicole all this time?  Now it explains why “Nicole” is involved in this mess?  But the sick thing is Kristen married her brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment