Monday, August 19, 2019

General Hospital Views



Each week I am going to talk about current story from a character’s point of view from what I think the character is feeling.  This week I will tell Franco’s story about being implanted with Drew Cain’s memories.

Franco Baldwin as Drew Cain



I wish everyone would stop calling me Franco! My name is Chief Petty Officer Andrew Cain! I don’t know who Franco Baldwin is and I certainly don’t know who that woman, Elizabeth Webber, er, Baldwin is? She keeps telling me I’m her husband, but the only woman I am drawn to is that Dr. Kim Nero. That’s why I kissed her. It felt natural to kiss her and Kim pushed me away? Why? After all we shared? And that guy with that Liz woman who claimed he was Drew Cain? How could that be? He doesn’t have my face…well at least the face I remember having. No Jason Quartermaine has my face? And why does Jason go by Morgan instead of Quartermaine?

No comments:

Post a Comment