Monday, August 19, 2019

The Bold & the Beautiful Views


Each week I am going to talk about current story from a character’s point of view from what I think the character is feeling.  This week I will tell Wyatt Spencer’s view of the Phoebe/Beth cover-up and how his first love Flo Fulton aided in the cover-up of his brother’s Liam Spencer and wife Hope’s daughter.

Wyatt Spencer

I can’t believe that Flo aided in helping Dr. Reese Buckingham’s scheme to convince Hope and Liam that their newborn daughter Beth died at birth and pretending to be give birth and give her “daughter” up for adoption.  Not to mention hiding the fact that Steffy adopted Flo’s “daughter”.  

It can’t be?  Not Florence Fulton?  The sweet kind girl I knew back in high school?  I know it must have hurt that my mom and I just up and left in the middle of the night never to see each other again?  How was I supposed to know we’d meet one day?

But that’s not the worst thing?!   I broke with Sally Spectra over a secret!  A secret that barely compares to the secret Flo harbored for months.  I don’t know if Sally can ever forgive me for breaking up with her to go back to my first love and I don’t blame her!  I did Sally wrong!

But on the other hand, I still feel a deep connection to Flo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment