Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Days of Our LIves Views: Brady Black


Gawd!  How I want Kristen!  

But I have to stay in control and not let her get to me no matter how much she turns me on!

I can’t fall for her again!  But Kristen is putting on the moves to get me back in bed!

Of all the things she’s done to me—to everyone in Salem:

·         Drugging and raping Eric while he was priest!

·         Shooting Marlena at her wedding to John!

·         Stealing Theresa’s embryo from her womb and having it implanted inside her; giving birth to my son, Tate!  

·         Making us believe Holly was dead by kidnapping her and sending her off to, unbeknownst to everyone Salem, she was with her not-so-dead mother!

·         Blaming Eric for Holly’s death and confiding in me!

·         And, the latest, having Dr. Rolf make a mask to look like Nicole so she could trick me into getting back with her!

But despite what Kristen’s done, I’m still attracted to her?  How can that be?  She’s bad but I still want her!

My family would never forgive me if I get back with Kristen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment