Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The Young & the Restless Views: Victor's Death




Nick:  I can’t believe my father is dead!  And it’s Adam’s fault!   If he hadn’t shown up, dad would still be alive, fighting this illness!  But he can’t because he had to focus all his energy on keeping the family together!  Damn you Adam!  I wish it was you were was dead!



Victoria:  Dad’s dead!  And I let Chloe drag me away when my father needed me!  But Billy needed me too!  Dad’s dead and Billy’s struggling with his inner demons over Delia’s death.  How can I carry on with dad’s legacy with the weight I have on my shoulders? 



Adam:  All I wanted was my father’s approval.  But I never got it!  I was shunned—the black sheep of the Newman family!  Nobody knows that it is my fault for tampering with Victor’s medications.  And that secret I will take to my grave.


Nikki:  The love of my life, my soul mate is gone and all I want is a drink.  Victor was my rock and all I can do is sit here holding this drink in my hands, contemplating whether or not I should drink it.  


Summer:  I can’t believe grandad is dead? No matter what I did, how I disappointed him, Grandad always accepted me.  


Nate:  I hope Victor is right by staging his death despite how Nikki, Nick, Victoria and even Adam will grieve.  But we need to find out if Adam is up to something.


Victor:  I know how cruel it is to make my beloved family believe I’m dead.  But I need to take some time to find out if Adam is sabotaging Newman Enterprises.  Adam is up to something and I won’t have it!  If Adam is doing what I suspect he is he will pay the consequences!

No comments:

Post a Comment