Sunday, September 8, 2019

The Bold & the Beautiful Views: Ridge Forrester



Where did everything go wrong?  My son is in the hospital after a fall from being pushed by my wife, Brooke!

I ask Thomas if he was responsible for Emma’s death after Det. Sanchez grills him for details of that night.  

After Thomas breaks down in my arms after giving me his view of the night Emma died, I started to feel guilty after Thomas relays that it was because I left him, his sisters and mother for Brooke.  

I have to protect my son from going to prison.  After all, why should Thomas go to prison if Brooke is free after pushing him.

Everyone is blaming Thomas for the Phoebe/Beth cover-up when all Thomas did was keep the secret!  Yeah I get that Thomas should have told the truth, but Reese Buckingham and Flo Fulton are the real criminals in keeping Beth from Hope and Liam!  

I know what I saw.  I saw Brooke push my son away from her daughter, Hope, and Thomas fell from the cliff.  I will protect my son at all costs!  I will help my son get back on his feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment