Friday, December 31, 2021

Exclusive: General Hospital Stars Answer Burning New Year’s Questions

 


The aftermath of Christmas can be daunting. It is hard to even imagine thinking of what the New Year will bring. Soap Hub rounded up some of your General Hospital favorites to find out what they are looking forward to in the New Year, personally and for their characters.

General Hospital Faves in 2022: Personally And Professionally

What do you look forward to most in 2022?
Genie Francis (Laura Collins): I am hoping that 2022 will hold the end of the pandemic. I am looking forward to a celebratory trip with my husband for our milestone birthdays.

Kathleen Gati (Liesl Obrecht): I look forward to an end to COVID and good health for everyone. And I look forward to continued sharing of story and love with our General Hospital fans.

Bradford Anderson (Damian Spinelli): Traveling. Like so many we had to cancel a lot of plans…both with my family, and touring with Steve doing our comedy show. Here’s hoping that 2022 is full of both comedy shows and traveling adventures with my wife and daughters.

Sydney Mikayla (Trina Robinson): This will probably sound strange, but there’s not one thing in particular that I’m looking forward to, I’m just expecting some great and wonderful things to happen.

 

Sonya Eddy (Epiphany Johnson): I’m looking forward to seeing my family a little bit more this coming year. I’ve maintained lockdown as far as distant travel was concerned.

What would you like to see for your General Hospital character in 2022?
Genie Francis: For my character in 2022, I would love to see Laura and Cyrus have another story and more of her kids and grandkids in her life.

Kathleen Gati: Lots of passion, love, laughter, more mama tigress, and of course doing dastardly things…when necessary!

Bradford Anderson: I’m hoping Spinelli finds a way to both support Maxie in her new life (without Peter!) and maybe take on more responsibility in the Corinthos organization. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Sydney Mikayla: Well, Sprina, of course.

Sonya Eddy: Epiphany is ready for a new relationship I think. She’s spent enough time being sad about Milo!

No comments:

Post a Comment